So, today’s post was meant for yesterday, on Tuesday, but I lost track of the day!
This super easy, 4 ingredient, Ritz Cracker Chicken recipe was a HIT in our house! In fact, I went to take a picture to post here, and my husband and kids had already ate most of the chicken! I am still new to the blogging world, and I learned that next time I will take pictures before telling them dinner is ready!
I was shocked at how good this recipe actually was. I mean, anything with ranch dressing is good, but this has exceeded all our expectations. It will be on the dinner rotation frequently now!
This recipe is definitely kid friendly. My picky 4 year old devoured it! Best part is, this meal is perfect on a busy day when you don’t have time for a lot of meal preparation.
Ok, enough talk! Here is the recipe for Ritz Cracker Chicken:
- pound chicken tenderloins, or breasts cut into thin strips
- 1/2 bottle ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (you can do more or less to your preference)
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Line up two bowls: 1st bowl, add ranch dressing. 2nd bowl, mix crushed Ritz crackers and shredded cheddar.
- Season chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper. Then dip in ranch dressing, immediately followed by dipping and coating with Ritz/cheddar mixture. Make sure chicken is coated well.
- Place on prepared baking/cookie sheet and bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Quick and easy! Also very tasty! Let me know what you think in the comment section!!
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!