In A Place Called Heaven, Dr. Robert Jeffress answers ten of the most common questions we have about heaven. Many of which I have asked a lot. These include:
•Is heaven a real place or is it a state of mind?
· Who will be in heaven?
· Have some people already visited heaven?
· What will we do in heaven?
· Will we know one another in heaven?
· What difference does a future heaven make in my life today?
· Do Christians immediately go to heaven when they die?
· Do people in heaven know what is happening on earth?
· Will heaven be the same for everyone?
· How can I prepare for my journey to heaven?
I was intrigued from the very moment I read the title. The author does a great job in answering the questions in a biblically sound way. The chapters flow smoothly, and the author does a great job explaining the answers in a way everyone can understand. I would love to give you some answers to these questions, but I want you to get a copy of this book and read it for yourself! Definitely a wise investment! I am so excited to add this book to my reference collection!
I rate this book a 5/5 stars!
I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. All opinions expressed here are true and my own.